The MS-1302 Manifest Workstation is used, over a conveyer, to prepare printed manifests for UPS, FED-X, RPS And other documents for shipping products. The manifest Workstation contains the components which allow storage of books, labels, supplies and a computer system to generate all the necessary paperwork.
Upper shelf space provides convenient storage for both a forms printer and a small label printer. The slat wall panel allows storage of workstation supplies.
The MS-1302 Manifest Workstation illustrates two keyboards and printers. Both units are suspended from a sturdy arm which swings and pivots to position the keyboard in the most efficient position. The stand allows for storage of two separate manifest systems. The workstation can be positioned anywhere along the conveyer.
The lower shelf extends out the back and is used to hold the CPU and printing supplies.
In a conveyer application, the scale is typically situated in the conveyer line.
- Above and Below Manifest Workstation components can be added or deleted as required
- Other components are available for additional storage requirements
- All Manifest Workstation components are adjustable to accommodate the worker
- All sheet metal components are 14-16 gauge steel.
- Manifest Workstation supports up to 800 lbs.
- Manifest Workstation frame assemblies come in 1 ½- inch or 2-inch square tubular steel construction
- System is easy to assemble
- Casters can be added to a Manifest Workstation to make it portable