The MS-1305 Manifest Station is used to prepare printed manifests for UPS, FED-X, RPS And other documents for shipping product. The manifest bench contains the components which allow storage of books, labels, scales, and a computer systems to generate all the necessary paperwork.
The middle shelf provides convenient storage for both a forms printer and a small label printer.
The upper shelf of the MS-1305 Manifest Station illustrates two different methods of storing keyboards and supplies. One unit is suspended from a sturdy arm which swings and pivots to position the keyboard at the most efficient position. The other keyboard is located under the shelf. It swivels and can be pushed under the shelf for safe storage.
The scale sits on the table top. The lower shelf holds the CPU and provides space for additional bench storage. Two drawers are provided for additional supply storage or for personnel items.
- Above and Below Manifest Station components can be added or deleted as required
- Other components are available for additional storage requirements
- All Manifest Station components are adjustable to accommodate the worker
- All sheet metal components are 14-16 gauge steel.
- Manifest Station supports up to 800 lbs.
- Manifest Station frame assemblies come in 1 ½- inch or 2-inch square tubular steel construction
- System is easy to assemble
- Casters can be added to a Manifest Station to make it portable
- Various Table Tops Available
- Laminated, vinyl edged
- Laminated, self edged
- Shop top
- Butcher block
- Roller bearing