The Dehnco Multiple Roll Stand is used to store rolls of material off the floor or table. Casters can make the stand portable so materials can be positioned wherever they are required. The adjustable uprights allow material to flow onto the table or make it easy for the worker to dispense sheets with bending or straining.
Stands are ruggedly constructed for long life.
|MRS-3044||max. roll width 30", used with rotary shear cutter|
|MRS-4054||max. roll width 40", used with score compression cutter|
|MRS-5064||max. roll width 50", used with score compression cutter|
|MRS-6074||max. roll width 60", used with pneumatic driven cutters|
|MRS-7286||max. roll width 72", used with stand alone storage|
- The Multiple Roll Stand can be used with any Dehnco rotary shear, AP "Advanced Performance" cutter or as a stand alone system.
- The Dehnco Multiple Roll Stand will accommodate rolls of material up to 72" wide and 40" in diameter.
- Extra Roll Bar Kits can be added to the system
- Stand is constructed of 1 1/2", 16 gauge square steel tubing and supports up to 300 pounds. Sway supports are provided for added strength.
- A 2-inch square tubular frame is also available for heavier loads.
- The Material Roll Bars on the Multiple Roll Stand are adjustable to allow the leading edge of the material to be at the most ergonomic position for the worker.
- Casters are available to make the floor roll stand stand portable.