RC-Rotary Shear cutters are used to dispense and cut useable size sheets from rolls of material.
They are typically useful in packaging and production areas to replace box cutters, scissors, hand tearing or other inefficient forms of converting roll material into sheets.
Rotary Shear Cutters are created by positioning the flat side of the rotary cutter blade against a precision machined groove in the base of the cutter frame. As the blade rotates along the groove, the material is sheared cleanly and efficiently.
- Rotary Shear Cutters are easy to operate and ruggedly constructed for long life.
- Rotary Shear Cutters can be easily mounted in-line with existing roll storage or can be integrated into any Dehnco table or roll storage system.
- The knife cuts both directions and has a one year functional guarantee.
- A built-in roller and separator system accommodates and facilitates the dispensing of up to three rolls of material.
- The Rotary Shear Cutters blade is durable, easy to replace and can be sharpened many times.
- Cutters are easy and safe to operate.
- Rotary Shear Cutters can be equipped to operate with Dehnco pneumatic drive systems.
- Five sizes are available to cut materials up to 72" wide.
- Special size Rotary Shear Cutters are available on request.