The Compression Cutting System positions the material between the sharp rotary cutting blade and a flat hardened metal cutting surface in the base.
Sufficient down pressure is exerted against the blade to compress and cleanly cut through materials.
"Dynamic tension" between the upper channel and the base assures uniform cutting compression across the entire cutting surface.
Compression Cutting System assures a straight clean cut with no threading or rough edges.
- Compression Cutting System is easy to operate and ruggedly constructed for long life.
- Compression Cutting System can be easily mounted in-line with existing roll storage or can be integrated into any Dehnco table or roll storage system.
- Compression Cutting Systemcuts both directions and has a one year functional guarantee.
- A built-in roller and separator system accommodates and facilitates the dispensing of up to three rolls of material.
- The Compression Cutting System blades are durable, easy to replace and can be sharpened many times.
- Cutters are easy and safe to operate.
- Compression Cutting Systemcan be equipped to operate with Dehnco pneumatic drive systems.