The MS-1306 Shipping Table is the shipping table for mid size operations. The ergonomic size of the bench is ideal for the typical worker. The adjustable legs and components allow all materials and supplies to be positioned within easy reach.
The upper document shelf can hold binders, books, supplies, etc. allowing supplies to be stored off the Shipping Table to increase working space. Both components extend over the top 9-inches leaving a comfortable 24-inch reach for access.
The Tack Board Wall provides a surface for notes, bulletins, instructions and other printer data.
The Shipping Table Drawer is used for personnel items or miscellaneous small supplies.
Additional modules can be added to the Shipping Table for increased storage of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Above and Below Shipping Table components can be added or deleted as required
- Heavy Duty Shipping Table is adjustable in height from 29-inches to 36-inches
- All Heavy Duty Shipping Table components are adjustable to accommodate the worker
- All sheet metal components are 14-16 gauge steel.
- Heavy Duty Shipping Table supports up to 1800 lbs.
- Shipping Table has rounded corners with T-molded vinyl edges for protection
- Every Shipping Table is provided with the highest quality top
- Various Table Tops Available
- Laminated, vinyl edged
- Laminated, self edged
- Shop top
- Butcher block
- Roller bearing
- D-9000 Packaging Workstation 83 x 33 x 29-36"H
- D-9010N Metal 1-Drawer Unit
- D-9032 Document Shelf
- D-9033 Document Shelf Divider
- D-9085 Flat Screen Mount w/ Swivel, Arm & Mgt. Brkt
- D-9086A Keyboard & Mouse Tray w/swivel, arm & Mgt. brkt
- D-9093 Tackboard 60 x 5/8 x 24"H
- D-9098 Straight Uprights (set of 2)
- D-9099 Table Support Brace 58-3/4" Long
- CPU-2 CPU Holder 3-9 x 6 x 15-24