The PBS-1003 Shipping Bench is the shipping table for basic shipping operations. The ergonomic size of the bench is ideal for the typical worker. The adjustable legs and components allow all materials and supplies to be positioned within easy reach.
The top Carton rack holds 5 size cartons up to 36-inches x 36-inches flat size
The upper document shelf holds binders, books, labels and supplies off the Shipping Benche to increase working space. The flat shelf can store tissue or other supplies. Both components extend over the top 9-inches leaving a comfortable 24-inch reach for access.
The CRT/Keyboard Tray sits on a heavy attachment. It swivels and pivots for convenient placement.
The lower shelf can be used for bulk or supply storage.
Additional components are available to meet other storage requirements.
- Above and Below Shipping Bench components can be added or deleted as required.
- Shipping Bench is adjustable in height from 29-inches to 36-inches
- All Shipping Bench components are adjustable to accommodate the worker
- All sheet metal components are 14-16 gauge steel.
- Shipping Benchs support up to 1800 lbs.
- Shipping Benchs have rounded edges with inlaid t-molded vinyl edges for protection
- All Shipping Benchs are provided with the highest quality tops.
- Various Table Tops Available
- Laminated, vinyl edged
- Laminated, self edged
- Shop top
- Butcher block
- Roller bearing
- D-9000 Packaging Workstation 83 x 33 x 29-36"H
- D-9021 Metal Storage Shelf 59 x 26
- D-9021-AHBR Adj. Lower Shelf Brackets (set of 2)
- D-9031 Cartoning Rack with T-Uprights & 6 dividers
- D-9031CC-5917 Cartoning Rack (no holes) for between Uprights
- D-9032 Document Shelf
- D-9033 Document Shelf Divider
- D-9085 Flat Screen Mount w/ Swivel, Arm & Mgt. Brkt
- D-9086A Keyboard & Mouse Tray w/swivel, arm & Mgt. brkt
- CPU-2 CPU Holder 3-9 x 6 x 15-24