The MS-1205 Receiving Workbench is a low cost system for basic manifesting applications.
The MS-1205 Receiving Workbench is used to prepare printed manifests for UPS, FED-X, RPS and other documents for shipping product. The receiving workbench contains the components which allow storage of books, and a computer system to generate all the necessary paperwork.
The metal riser provides convenient storage for a forms printer, books and the CRT screen. The Keyboard sits on the tabletop. A small drawer is provided for personnel items or supplies storage
A small scale can be placed on the tabletop.
- Above and Below Receiving Workbench components can be added or deleted as required
- Heavy Duty Receiving Workbench is adjustable in height from 29-inches to 36-inches
- All Heavy Duty Receiving Workbench components are adjustable to accommodate the worker
- All sheet metal components are 14-16 gauge steel.
- Receiving Workbench supports up to 1800 lbs.
- Receiving Workbench has rounded corners with T-molded vinyl edges for protection
- Every Receiving Workbench is provided with the highest quality top
- Various Table Tops Available
- Laminated, vinyl edged
- Laminated, self edged
- Shop top
- Butcher block
- Roller bearing
- D-9001 Packaging Workstation 68 x 33 x 29-36"H
- D-9010N Metal 1-Drawer Unit
- KBMOUNT-2 2" Hat Channel f/ Keyboard Tray to clear 2" frame
- AKMOM-27 Keyboard Tray 27 x 10 c/w mouse tray & palm rest
- MR-6815-13 Riser 68 x 15 x 13"H