The Dehnco floor roll stand is used to store rolls of material off the floor or table. Casters can make the stand portable so materials can be positioned wherever they are required. The adjustable uprights allow material to flow onto the table or make it easy for the worker to dispense sheets without bending or straining.
Stands are ruggedly constructed for long life.
|RS-3044||max. roll width 30", used with rotary shear cutter|
|RS-4054||max. roll width 40", used with score compression cutter|
|RS-5064||max. roll width 50", used with score compression cutter|
|RS-6074||max. roll width 60", used with pneumatic driven cutters|
|RS-7286||max. roll width 72", used with stand alone storage|
- The Floor Roll Stand can be used with any Dehnco rotary shear, AP "Advanced Performance" cutter or as a stand alone system.
- The Dehnco Floor Roll Stand will accommodate rolls of material up to 72" wide and 40" in diameter.
- Stand is constructed of 1 1/2", 16 gauge square steel tubing and supports up to 300 pounds. Sway supports are provided for added strength.
- The uprights of the Floor Roll Stand are adjustable in height to allow the leading edge of the material to be at the most ergonomic position for the worker.
- Casters are available to make the floor roll stand stand portable.