A Foam Cutter is used to replace box cutters, scissors, hand tearing or other inefficient forms of converting foam material into sheets.
Depending on the type of foam, both the compression and rotary shear technology can be used as a foam cutter.
Every Foam Cutter can be supplied with an automatic pneumatic drive attachment or it can be incorporated into a fully automatic sheeting system to increase cutting productivity.
|Rotary Shear Cutters Cut:
|Paper - Plastic - Bubble - Foam - Fiberglass - Tyvek - Vinyl - Insulation - Foil
- The Foam Cutter is easy to operate and ruggedly constructed for long life.
- A Foam Cutter can be easily mounted in-line with existing roll storage or can be integrated into any Dehnco table or roll storage system.
- The Foam Cutter cuts both directions and has a one year functional guarantee.
- A built-in roller and separator system accommodates and facilitates the dispensing of up to three rolls of material.
- The Foam Cutter blade is durable, easy to replace and can be sharpened many times.
- Every Foam Cutter is easy and safe to operate.