The MS-1301 Receiving Workstation is the Receiving Workstation for mid size operations. The ergonomic size of the bench is ideal for the typical worker. The adjustable legs and components allow all materials, supplies and equipment to be positioned within easy reach.
The upper document shelf can hold binders, books, supplies, etc. allowing supplies to be stored off the Receiving Workstation to increase working space. Components extend over the top 9-inches leaving a comfortable 24-inch reach for access.
The Receiving Workstation CRT/Keyboard attachment provide convenient of table storage. The unit pivots and rotates to position the equipment in the best location
A lower CPU storage unit is provided for easy access to the computer.
The Receiving Workstation Drawer is used for personnel items or miscellaneous small supplies.
A foot rest support is provided for comfort.
- Above and Below Receiving Workstation components can be added or deleted as required
- Heavy Duty Receiving Workstation is adjustable in height from 29-inches to 36-inches
- All Heavy Duty Receiving Workstation components are adjustable to accommodate the worker
- All sheet metal components are 14-16 gauge steel.
- Heavy Duty Receiving Workstation supports up to 1800 lbs.
- Receiving Workstation has rounded corners with T-molded vinyl edges for protection
- Every Receiving Workstation is provided with the highest quality top
- Various Table Tops Available
- Laminated, vinyl edged
- Laminated, self edged
- Shop top
- Butcher block
- Roller bearing
- D-9000 Packaging Workstation 83 x 33 x 29-36"H
- D-9010N Metal 1-Drawer Unit
- D-9011 Drawer Moduler 1-box, 1-file (P2-2), with hanger
- MR-6815-13 Riser 68 x 15 x 13"H
- MS-6815-30 Sorter 68 x 15 x 17-3/8"H
- MSH-1511 Sorter Shelf 11-1/8 x 15