The MS-1307 Manifest Stand is used, over a conveyer, to prepare printed manifests for UPS, FED-X, RPS And other documents for shipping products. The manifest Workstation contains the components which allow storage of books, labels, supplies and a computer system to generate all the necessary paperwork.
Upper shelf space provides convenient storage for both a forms printer and a small label printer.
The MS-1307 Manifest Stand stores the keyboard and CRT suspended from a sturdy arm which swings and pivots to position the keyboard a the most efficient position. The stand can be positioned anywhere along the conveyer.
A Document Shelf stores labels, books and printing supplies. The bin rail at the bottom is available for various miscellaneous supply storage.
In a conveyer application, the scale is typically situated in the conveyer line.
- Above and Below Manifest Stand components can be added or deleted as required
- Other components are available for additional storage requirements
- All Manifest Stand components are adjustable to accommodate the worker
- All sheet metal components are 14-16 gauge steel.
- Manifest Stand supports up to 800 lbs.
- Manifest Stand frame assemblies come in 1 ½- inch or 2-inch square tubular steel construction
- System is easy to assemble
- Casters can be added to a Manifest Stand to make it portable
- MRS-59 Multiple Roll Stand 59 x 24 x 84-1/2"
- D-9031C Cartoning Rack ONLY (NO holes)
- D-9032 Document Shelf
- D-9033 Document Shelf Divider
- D-9037 Tote Bin Rail 61-3/4" Long
- D-9049 Sorter Support Brackets (set of 2)
- D-9070 Cantilever Storage Arm 24" Long for 12" Wide Roll
- D-9085 Flat Screen Mount w/ Swivel, Arm & Mgt. Brkt
- D-9086A Keyboard & Mouse Tray w/swivel, arm & Mgt. brkt