Mail Sorting Stations are ideal for small office mail applications. The Stations contain maximum storage and sorting space to consolidate operations into a small confined area. The sorter above the Stations can have as many as 30 openings for use as individual mail slots or office supply storage. The riser lifts the sorter off the table so all the table work space can be utilized.
The 68-inch x 33-inch table top is large enough to hold a small postage machine and have enough space for other activities. The lower storage cabinet is a full depth module that provides space for bulk storage of paper, literature or other office materials.
For larger applications other Mail Sorting Stations can be configured and put in-line with the primary workstation to increase the sorting capacity of the system.
|MSS-6833||Modular Storage Shelf|
|MSD-6833||Modular Sliding Doors|
|MTS-6815-30||Closed Back Sorter|
|MSH-1511||Sorter Shelves (24)|
- Mail Sorting Stations have a Side and Back Panels and a lower shelf to enclose the bottom portion of the bench for storage. (Sliding Doors can be added as an option)
- Mail Sorting Stations sorters are a closed back style and are used to sort mail or as storage for office supplies.
- Mail Sorting Stations sorters are fitted with a nesting skirt that allows them to interlock on other sorters and risers when stacked
- The Mail Sorting Stations tops are laminated with an industrial grade laminate.
- All the corners are rounded and protected with a T-Molded vinyl edge to prevent sharp corners.
- The Mail Sorting Stations have an adjustable height of 29 ½-inches to 36-inches.
- Above Mail Sorting Stations components can be added or deleted as required.
- All sheet metal components 14-16 gauge steel.
- Mail Sorting Stations components are all adjustable to accommodate the worker and the application.
- Dehnco Mail Sorting Stations support up to 1500 lbs.