Mailroom Sorting Bench, like the Dump Table, are an integral part of the sorting process. When the mail arrives from Collection points or in bags, the letters need to go through a process called "facing". This is a process were all the letters are orientated in the same direction, so they can be processed and sorted more efficiently.
The Dump Table Mail Sorting Bench is usually supplied with the side and back splash modules to help retain the mail and keep it from falling to the floor. The splashes are also used to square off bundles of mail to make them easier to store in totes.
For larger applications additional Dump Table Mail Sorting Bench can be configured with other primary workstations to increase the capacity of the system.
|MSP-6833||Modular Splash Assembly|
- Dump Table Mailroom Sorting Bench can contain lower, enclosed storage cabinets or other modular features.
- Dump Table Mailroom Sorting Bench are open back style for easy access from both sides
- Dump Table Mailroom Sorting Bench can be fitted with sorters and risers containing a nesting skirt that allows them to . interlock when stacked
- The Table tops are laminated with an industrial grade laminate.
- All the corners are rounded and protected with a T-Molded vinyl edge to prevent sharp corners.
- The Dump Table Mailroom Sorting Bench h has an adjustable height of 29 ½-inches to 36-inches.
- All sheet metal components 14-16 gauge steel.
- Dump Table Mailroom Sorting Bench components are all adjustable to accommodate the worker and the application.
- Dehnco Dump Table Mailroom Sorting Bench support up to 1500 lbs.