Economic Mail Sorting Tables are generally used for the most basic mail sorting table applications. They are Ideal for small company mail sorting operations or as satellite mail sorting and collection benches in very large operations where the handling of mail may extend to individual departments or floors of large buildings.
The riser raises the mail sorting function to a more ergonomic level. The sorter is capable of supplying a maximum of thirty (30) openings. If more openings are required, an additional sorter can be used in place of the riser.
|MTS-6815-30||30 Bin Sorter (2)|
|MTSH-1511||Sorter Shelves (48)|
- Mail Sorting Tables are a closed back style and are used to sort mail or as storage for mail or office supplies.
- Mail Sorting Tables sorters are fitted with a nesting skirt that allows them to interlock on other sorters and risers when stacked
- The tops are laminated with an industrial grade laminate.
- All the corners are rounded and protected with a T-Molded vinyl edge to prevent sharp corners.
- The Mail Sorting Tables have a fixed height of 32".
- Above Mail Sorting Tables components can be added or deleted as required.
- All sheet metal components 14-16 gauge steel.
- Mail Sorting Tables components are all adjustable to accommodate the worker and the application.
- Dehnco Mail Sorting Tables support up to 1500 lbs.