In-Line Mailroom Floor Plan Designs are generally used when there is long wall space available for sorting and mail processing. Using wall space for furniture placement keeps the center of the room free for movement and traffic. This concept requires the workstations to be placed side-by-side. The stations are usually organized in relation to the functions preformed. This maximizes mail flow productivity.
- In-Line Mailroom Floor Plan Designs are ideal for Bulk Mail Centers and other large applications requiring a large number of sorting positions.
- Create side-by-side modules in long rows to maximize floor space. (See 3D layout #4)
- In-Line Mailroom Floor Plan Designs create the maximum number of sorting where openings per square foot.
- Position In Line runs parallel or back-to-back and parallel to create very high-density mail sorting applications. (See Drawing)
- Small Corner Sorter connects the larger sorters to maintain a smooth sorting flow.
- Enclosed lower cabinets provide added storage space for mailroom supplies.
- Above and below table modular components can be added or deleted as required.
- All sheet metal components 14-16 gauge steel.
- Components are all adjustable to accommodate the worker.
- A Dehnco workstation supports up to 1500 lbs
In-Line Design Configuration 1
In-Line Design Configuration 2
In-Line Design Configuration 3
In-Line Design Configuration 4