The L-Shaped Mailroom Design is the traditional mailroom design for smaller office applications. They efficiently utilize wall and floor space, leaving the center of the area free for traffic movement.
The L-Shaped Mailroom Design maximizes sorting openings and supply storage in a confined footprint.
- An L-Shaped Mailroom Design is an Ideal design for small to medium size offices.
- The L-Shaped Mailroom Design maximizes the number of sorting openings in confined spaces.
- An L-Shaped Mailroom Design is the most common configuration for the corner of a room where two walls meet with no windows.
- A Small Corner Sorter connects the larger sorters to maintain a smooth sorting flow.
- Enclosed lower cabinets provide added storage space for mailroom supplies.
- Above and below table modular components can be added or deleted as required.
- All sheet metal components 14-16 gauge steel.
- Components are all adjustable to accommodate the worker.
- A Dehnco workstation supports up to 1500 lbs.
L-Shaped Design Configuration 1
L-Shaped Design Configuration 2
L-Shaped Design Configuration 3
L-Shaped Design Configuration 4