Packaging Stations Key Benefits
- Organize Packing Stations Product Flow
- Create Maximum Packing Stations Storage Space
- Stimulate Packing Stations Organization
- Maximize Floor Space
- Increase Packing Stations Efficiency
- Boost Packing Stations Productivity
- Raise Worker Morale
- Improve Packing Stations Aesthetics
PBS-905 Packing Stations are the basic packing station for smaller packing operations. The ergonomic size of the bench is ideal for the typical worker. The adjustable legs and components allow all materials and supplies to be positioned within easy reach.
The upper shelf can hold up to six different size cartons up to 30-inches by 30-inches flat size. The closed document shelf allows all small supplies to be stored off the table to increase working space. Both components extend over the top 9-inches leaving a comfortable 24-inch reach for all supplies.
Additional modules can be added to the packing stations for increased storage of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Above and Below Packing Stations components can be added or deleted as required.
- Packing Stations are adjustable in height from 29-inches to 36-inches
- All Packing Stations components are adjustable to accommodate the worker
- All sheet metal components 14-16 gauge steel.
- Packing Stations support up to 1800 lbs.
- Packing Stations have rounded edges with inlaid t-molded vinyl edges for protection
- All Packing Stations are provided with the highest quality tops.
- Various Table Tops Available
1. LAMINATED, VINYL EDGED
View More Packaging Stations Models:
Learn How to Maximize Your Packing Stations Storage Space at PackMaterials.com
Packmaterials.com has FREE step-by-step guides on designing ergonomic, heavy duty, industrial Packing Stations and other industrial work benches.