MAILROOM FLOOR PLAN - PARALLEL AISLE DESIGN
MAILROOM FLOOR PLAN DESIGNS - PARALLEL AISLE CONFIGURATION
3-D Parallel Aisle Mailroom Floor Plan Design #1
3-D Parallel Aisle Mailroom Floor Plan Design #2
A Parallel Aisle Mailroom Floor Plan Design is used to maximize floor space when the number of sorting positions is very large. The workstations can be positioned side by side in runs and runs can be set up on each side of an aisle. As the worker walks down the aisle he has access to sorters on both sides. It is also the most common way to create the maximum number of sorting positions in the smallest amount of floor space.
Let Dehnco help you design a more efficient mailroom. Dehnco supplies heavy duty, modular Mail Room Workstations to meet every Mail Room Furniture requirement.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- A Parallel Aisle Mail Room Floor Plan Design is ideal for larger sorting applications requiring a large number of sorting openings in a small amount of space.
- The Parallel Aisle Mailroom Floor Plan Design helps make big sorting applications more ergonomic when complimented by a Bulk Sort Table
- Tables can be put side by side and in parallel long runs to utilize long narrow rooms or areas.
- Small Corner Sorters can connect at the end of aisles to connect the larger sorters to maintain a smooth sorting flow. (U Shape configurations)
- Enclosed lower cabinets provide added storage space for mailroom supplies.
- Above and below table modular components can be added or deleted as required.
- All sheet metal components 14-16 gauge steel.
- Components are all adjustable to accommodate the worker.
- A Dehnco workstation supports up to 1500 lbs
Mailroom Design Key Benefits
- Organize Mailroom Floor Plan Product Flow
- Create Mailroom Floor Plan Storage Space
- Stimulate Mailroom Floor Plan Organization
- Maximize Floor Space
- Increase Mailroom Floor Plan Efficiency
- Boost Mailroom Floor Plan Productivity
- Raise Worker Morale
- Improve Mailroom Floor Plan Aesthetics
VIEW OTHER DEHNCO INDUSTRIAL MAILROOM FLOOR PLAN DESIGNS - CONFIGURATIONS
Learn How to Maximize Your Workstations Storage Space at PackMaterials.com
Packmaterials.com has FREE step-by-step guides on designing ergonomic, heavy duty, industrial stations and other industrial workstations.