|Rotary Shear Cutters Cut:|
|Paper - Plastic - Bubble - Foam - Fiberglass - Tyvek - Vinyl - Insulation - Foil|
Rotary Cutters Key Benefits
- Organize Plastic Cutter Operations
- Minimize Plastic Cutter Storage Space
- Stimulate Organization
- Maximize Floor Space
- Increase Plastic Cutter Efficiency
- Boost Plastic Cutter Productivity
- Raise Worker Morale
- Improve Aesthetics of Plastic Cutter Operations
Click to View Fiberglass Cutter Videos
The Plastic Cutter is a fast efficient way to dispense and cut useable size Plastic sheets from rolls of material or cut smaller pieces from large sheets
A Plastic Cutter is used to replace box cutters, scissors, hand tearing or other inefficient forms of converting Plastic material into sheets.
Depending on the type of Plastic, both the compression and rotary shear technology can be used as a Plastic cutter.
Every Plastic Cutter can be supplied with an automatic pneumatic drive attachment or it can be incorporated into a fully automatic sheeting system to increase cutting productivity.
- The Plastic Cutter is easy to operate and ruggedly constructed for long life.
- A Plastic Cutter can be easily mounted in-line with existing roll storage or can be integrated into any Dehnco table or roll storage system.
- The Plastic Cutter cuts both directions and has a one year functional guarantee.
- A built-in roller and separator system accommodates and facilitates the dispensing of up to three rolls of material.
- The Plastic Cutter blade is durable, easy to replace and can be sharpened many times.
- Every Plastic Cutter is easy and safe to operate.
View Other Dehnco Foam Cutter Systems :
Learn How to Maximize Your Workstation Storage Space at PackMaterials.com
Packmaterials.com has FREE step-by-step guides on designing ergonomic, heavy duty, industrial Packing Stations and other industrial work benches.