|Rotary Shear Cutters Cut:|
|Paper - Plastic - Bubble - Foam - Fiberglass - Tyvek - Vinyl - Insulation - Foil|
Rotary Cutters Key Benefits
- Organize Paper Cutter Operations
- Minimize Paper Cutter Storage Space
- Stimulate Organization
- Maximize Floor Space
- Increase Paper Cutter Efficiency
- Boost Paper Cutter Productivity
- Raise Worker Morale
- Improve Aesthetics of Paper Cutter Operations
Click to View Fiberglass Cutter Videos
The Paper Cutter is a fast efficient way to dispense and cut useable size Paper sheets from rolls of material or cut smaller pieces from large sheets
A Paper Cutter is used to replace box cutters, scissors, hand tearing or other inefficient forms of converting Paper material into sheets.
Depending on the type of Paper, both the compression and rotary shear technology can be used as a Paper cutter.
Every Paper Cutter can be supplied with an automatic pneumatic drive attachment or it can be incorporated into a fully automatic sheeting system to increase cutting productivity.
- The Paper Cutter is easy to operate and ruggedly constructed for long life.
- A Paper Cutter can be easily mounted in-line with existing roll storage or can be integrated into any Dehnco table or roll storage system.
- The Paper Cutter cuts both directions and has a one year functional guarantee.
- A built-in roller and separator system accommodates and facilitates the dispensing of up to three rolls of material.
- The Paper Cutter blade is durable, easy to replace and can be sharpened many times.
- Every Paper Cutter is easy and safe to operate.
View Other Dehnco Foam Cutter Systems :
Learn How to Maximize Your Workstation Storage Space at PackMaterials.com
Packmaterials.com has FREE step-by-step guides on designing ergonomic, heavy duty, industrial Packing Stations and other industrial work benches.