Introduction to Dehnco Equipment & Supplies Co., Inc.
WHO IS DEHNCO?
- Dehnco Equipment Inc. has thirty years of experience designing and providing ergonomic workstations
- All products are designed with quality and durability and are built to ISO-9002 standard.
- Our system is modular and provides endless configurations to meet customer needs using standard stock items, modified parts and customized components.
WHAT MAKES DEHNCO UNIQUE?
- Dehnco approaches each application with a three-step approach:
- Step 1: To assist, analyze and define the specific customer issues to be addressed. These include issues, such as:
- Space – floor space, workspace, storage
- Storage –of supplies and equipment
- Workflow – of product into area and onto workstation
- Ergonomics – of movement, reaching, lifting
- Handling- of products and supplies
- Cost or Return on Investment
- Step 2: To provide cost effective solutions to the issues using detailed workstation drawings, floor-plan drawings and video.
- Step 3. To provide the right workstation using our inventory of standard modular components or by modifying and customizing a solution to meet a customers requirements.
WHAT SALES TOOLS ARE AVAILABLE?
- A full line, four-color catalog illustrating our systems and parts.
- Quick ship inventory of standard parts from DC in Buffalo, N.Y. and full inventory of standard components at plant in Ontario, Canada.
- Dehnco provides floor plans, illustrations and detailed quotations.
- Dehnco has the experience and engineering to design customized workstations and component solutions.
- Our website, www.dehnco.com, is available for quick reference.
- Our website provides a variety of tools to assist in selecting, designing and illustrating workstation solutions.
- Dehnco has relationships with other vendors to source specific items that may enhance or be required with our workstations, such as:
- Quantum – plastic storage bins and totes.
- Superior Mfg. – Full line of floor matting
- ISS – division of Leggett and Platt for wire cart products.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE NEED TO ASSIST
- Bill of materials – a list of all supplies and equipment with approximate dimensions.
- General description of product flow.
- Listing of Customer issues and requirements
- All questions revolve around the following issues:
- Space Storage
- Handling Ergonomics
- Workflow Return on Investment
- The more specific the information the more complete our solutions and justifications can be.
BASICS OF WORKSTATION DESIGN
- Provided that a bill of materials is available, all workstations can be designed in four steps:
- Choose a means of support
- Free Standing Support frame
- Floor Mount Uprights
- Select the above table components that meet your requirements
- Select the below table components that meet your requirements
- Compliment the workstation function with Accessory Components
WHAT’S NEW AT DEHNCO
- New Dehnco Products:
- Over Conveyor Workstations – The ability to integrate all Dehnco components over a conveyor to create in-line workstations.
- Multi-tier storage stands – To utilize vertical storage space.
- New D-Pack Automated Dispensing System – Provides a low cost automated dispensing and cutting unit for roll materials.
- Computer Lab Desks and Workstations – Provides a low cost, heavy-duty workstation for computer work areas.
- Full line of Mailroom Furniture – Provides a modular furniture system to accommodate a variety of mailroom functions.